Standard Doors invites you, the expert in windows and doors, to consider our sliding patio doors for your clients. We would like to tell you more about our products and why you may find that we are the ideal supplier for you.
- We have been manufacturing patio doors since 1974, and our products are recognized in the market as the standard for quality in sliding patio doors.
- Our sliding patio doors have received the highest security ranking in North America for forced-entry resistance. We offer a wide range of Energy Star certified products that contribute to comfortable and healthy living environment all year arround.
- Every year our research and development centre introduces new innovative models and improvements to our patio doors. A full line of top quality, high performance products gives you the variety you need in order to close the sale.
- Standard patio doors manufactures its insulated glass units, allowing us to control our glass quality, ensure on-time deliveries and offer some of the shortest lead times in the industry. We offer a wide range of glazing options including Low-E glass with Argon gas, V-groove, bronze or grey tinted glass and a variety of Georgian, Rectangular and Slim-Line grills between the glass.
- Side-lites and rectangular or shaped top-lites are attractive finish options available for large, elegant openings, allowing more light into the home. Top-lites and side-lites are factory- installed on your patio door.
- We have developed an optional, state-of-the-art knocked-down system which is a user-friendly, easy to assemble, specifically designed format for a one-man installation. All assembly holes have been precisely pre-drilled to ensure perfect alignment. Our frame assembly requires no caulking. Our corners are sealed with closed-cell foam gaskets ensuring air and water-tight joints.
- We understand that time is of the essence, from the point of sale through final installation, thus we guarantee speedy shipping and on-time delivery.
- Product identification and labelling is easy to read. Every door is labelled with complete information from size, lazing, hardware and frame options. Your client or job name and po# are clearly marked for easy and certain identification in your warehouse. Bar-coding is available for those setup to use it.
- Our products are designed with high quality resistant materials that require very low maintenance. No one likes problems, but when they do occur, we stand behind our products. At Standard, after sales service is efficient and quick.
- Customer Service is friendly, knowledgeable and fully bilingual. We will constantly strive to satisfy your challenges and the needs of your clients. We invest in your comfort and that of your clients.
Standard Doors is easy to do business with and has the flexibility to accommodate today's competitive, fast-paced markets as well as a new generation of more knowledgeable and demanding consumers.
If you would like to receive more information about our Window & Door Specialist program, please click here.